s3 Object Storage, Block and Object Storage
Fixed price per TB, no usage fee’s
secure data storage – for structured and unstructured data
Storage is increasingly complex and costs – Cirro solves that
Lowest costs data for the performance require, high level of data integrity
What is S3 Object Storage?
Object Storage is a way of organising and managing data into objects consisting of 4 parts:
- The data itself
- The metadata that defines how it should be used
- Custom attributes that give specific details about the files
- A unique identifier to locate the object.
Object Storage is designed to be far lower cost than traditional file or block storage. It is used for big data repositories, back-up, data archiving, multi-media, IoT, Mobile Edge Computing (MEC) or other large data sets. S3 is an Object Storage Protocol.
Breaking the Traditional Storage Stack
Our S3 Storage solution includes all the elements of the storage stack. It includes the storage disks, controllers, front-end servers and all the software licenses. On top of reducing total storage cost, it simplifies the management compared to traditional storage, that is often comprised of multiple vendors.
Our onsite Object Storage infrastructure is plug & play. Additionally, configuration and support are included. No technical training is required, no other hidden costs: just add power and bandwidth.
- Simplified design
- Fully integrated architecture
- Fully system design; hardware, software & networking
- Reduced management overhead
- Reduced impact of failures
- Self-healing and secure by design
- S3 native
- IPv6 native, IPv4 compatible
Why Cirro Solutions for Object Storage?
Cirro delivers a variety of storage solutions to National Critical Infrastructure level, to UK Government agencies via G-Cloud and the SME’s
- Utilising a unique design, which incorporates both Hardware and Software. This ensures end-to-end control and management.
- The lowest total cost, S3 Object Storage Solution available.
- Designed for Onsite Storage, Private Cloud Storage and Public Cloud Storage.
- The solution is built around ARM micro-servers. They use 50% power consumption when compared to alternatives.
- This design can grow from 240TB to full hyper-scale.
- Each ARM micro-server has its own network connectivity and storage device.
- Embedded protection against Cryptolockers.
- S3 native, Virtual Block Storage; SMB, NFS, CIFS.
- Integrated API and developer tools.
Local – Cloud – Edge
Traditionally storage and can a real challenge to manage and utilise the most cost-effective tier.
Cirro’s approach is to utilise existing storage where possible, integrate a streamlined cloud or hybrid cloud storage solution
Managed Local SAN and data storage
Migrated or Mirrored to a Cloud SAN repository
To multiple cloud locations to ensure data resilience
We can also push your data to secure storage location on a secondary cloud network
Pushing cloud storage to the edge, close to your users to reduce latency and deliver a consistent user experience
One of the reasons why Cirro Solutions offers the best business continuity and disaster recovery services is because we are ISO 22301 certified.
Veeam Cloud Connect gives you near-instant data recovery, for any application, or any data, to any environment
Business Continuity Planning
Business Continuity Whitepaper
Let’s discuss your use-case
Delivering excellence for all our customers
Cirro is a trusted advisor and partner, we have a relationship based on shared values and trust, Cirro has the knowledge, expertise and contacts to significantly strengthen our operations, they help us consider options clearer, identify and mitigate risk and design for scale.
CEO, Shrap | www.shrap.co.uk