Protecting data, users & system integrity to maximise Uptime
Data Security and Business Continuity
You are nothing without your Data
Cirro identifies and mitigates business risk
We help organisations to understand their risk profile, become compliant, identify and reduce ICT risks and ensure they have a documented and tested Business Continuity Plan.
A Firewall and local backup don’t cut the mustard these days.
Organisations need to be prepared for data loss, cyber-attacks and human error, this doesn’t mean spending fortunes and going crazy on security – but by identifying risks and mitigating them, along with a well-thought-through and tested recovery and continuity plan, organisations can significantly reduce the likelihood of data loss or a security breach.
Cirro has helped NHS suppliers, Government agencies and enterprises become compliant to ISO and Cyber Security standards, reduce risk on internal and external environments and identify risk within software stacks for software vendors, run fully managed Disaster Recover data centres for National Critical Infrastructure operators and help SME’s with low-cost, high-performance cloud recovery.
Pen Testing & Ethical Hacking
DPO & CISO as a Service
Security Operation Centre (SOC)
Security Auditing & ISO Compliance
Simulated Phishing Attacks & User Training
DDOS Simulations & Stress Testing
Always on Services
Delivering the right levels of Security, Data Protection and Business Continuity your Business needs
- We design and tailor services for each customer to ensure the best fit
- By identifying and mitigating risk on a continual basis, we significantly reduce the likelihood of data loss or downtime
- Our 3rd party specialists support your compliance requirements
- We can provide independent Data Protection Officer (DPO) and Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) as a service
- Our DPO provides GDPR guardian support services
- We hold the certification and help customers achieve accreditation
Protecting our customers
Let’s discuss your use-case