This Privacy and Data Protection Policy is incorporated into the Cirro Terms of Service, and applies to the information obtained by us through your use of the Service. Capitalised terms used in this Policy and not otherwise defined shall have the meanings provided for those terms in the Terms of Service.
Privacy & Data Protection Policy Updates
As Cirro evolves, we may need to update this Policy to keep pace with changes in the Service and laws applicable to us and you; we will, however, always maintain our commitment to respect your privacy and data protection.
We will post any revisions to this Policy, along with their effective date, on our web site under Company News.
Such changes will automatically be applied and Cirro will not ask for your consent; in other cases, please note that your continuation of your Cirro Service account after any change means that you agree with, and consent to be bound by, the new Policy.
If you disagree with any changes in this Policy and do not wish your information to be subject to the revised Policy, you will need to close your account before the new Policy becomes effective.
Information Collection and Use
We collect limited information about our users. A list of the “Personal Information” Cirro may collect, and why we collect it, follows:
- User Data; your username, email address, and contact preferences as well as data provided or added by an Administrator or User.
- This lets us create your account, provide you with convenient and personalised access to your account, and deliver and support the Service.
- This information also helps us communicate with you about your use of the Service, product announcements and software updates, as well as respond to your requests for assistance (including providing account verification support if you’re having difficultly accessing your account).
- In addition, we may use your Personal Information to send you marketing emails and special offers about the Service.
- Data Provided by you, your Administrators or your users for use of the Service.
- Credit account information allowing us to retain billing and billing contact information including VAT and Company registration numbers.
- Transactional information such as your credit card number and billing address or your PayPal or Google Wallet account information. This lets us process your payments.
Cirro stores you data securely with limited access by Cirro personel. User Data is shared with Cirro Support staff and affliated Support organisations who are involved in the 2nd or 3rd line support process.
Your Company Information is not accessible to Cirro staff unless required to fulfil our obligations to you.
The Cirro products and services you use. This information helps us deliver and support the Service and respond to your requests for assistance. We also collect this information to improve our understanding of how our users use the Service.
Any Content you add to your account. We don’t use this information for any purpose other than to make sure it is available to you when you use the Service.
Communication from Cirro
From time to time, we may want to contact you with information about product announcements, software updates and special offers.
Information Access and Disclosure
Cirro does not pass on any information to any 3rd parties except:
- As part of the Delivery of or Support of the Service.
- When we have your explicit consent to share the information.
- We need to share your information with a service providers who process data on our behalf.
- To fulfill your Product or Service requests.
- To investigate potential violations of our Terms of Service, to enforce those Terms of Service, or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or potential threats against persons, property or systems.
- Where disclosure of information is required or permitted by law to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Cirro and our users or is required to comply with applicable laws, including compliance with warrants, court orders or other legal process.
- We need to do so in connection with the sale or reorganisation of all or part of our business.
End of Service
Should the Service Term end or you do not renew your service your data may be removed from our systems. If you want a full removal of all data then you will need to make a request on Cirro to do so. Confirmation will be send when this action has been taken.