Cirro Cookies Policy
Cirro uses standard website cookies to provide additional security and to collect information about how you browse the Cirro website. We use the following Cookies:
- Session Cookie - The only personal data this stores is the users IP address
- Google Tag Manager - This allows us to gain insight into your usage of the Cirro website, it tracks the pages you visit and how long you spend on each page, it feeds Google Analytics
- CSRF Cookie - This is for form security and stores no personal data.
General Data Protection Regulation Policy
As Cirro evolves, we may need to update this Policy to keep pace with changes in the services we provide in accordance with applicable UK or EU laws. We will, however, always maintain our commitment to respect your privacy and data protection. Cirro will only use information provided by you in the design, delivery and running of services we provide you, or in our direct communication with you where you have given us consent for such communication.
Policy changes and your consent
Policy changes will automatically be applied and Cirro will not ask for your consent unless material changes that affect your rights or specifically require your consent due to the nature of the change. In other cases, your continuation of Cirro Services means that you agree with, and consent to be bound by the new Policy.
Information Collection and Use
We collect limited information about our users in order we provide an effective service. The information we collect, process and retain varies depending on Service and its use.
Cirro fully respects rights to privacy and Data Protection and can provide a full detail of any Personal Data we hold or have issued to designated 3rd parties in order they fulfil contracted obligations as part of our service agreement and deliverable to you.
A list of the “Personal Information” Cirro may collect, and why we collect it, as follows:
- User Data; your username, email address, and contact preferences as well as data provided or added by an Administrator or User.
- This lets us create your account, provide you with convenient and personalised access to your account, and to deliver and support the Service.
- This information also helps us communicate with you about your use of the Service, product announcements and software updates, as well as respond to your requests for assistance (including providing account verification support if you’re having difficulty accessing your account).
- In addition, where you have allowed us to, we may use your Personal Information to send you marketing emails and special offers about the Service.
- Data Provided by you, your Administrators or your users for use of the Service.
Cirro also collects organisational information to be able to deliver and run services, these include:
- Financial or accounting information allowing us to retain billing and billing contact information including VAT and Company registration numbers.
- Transactional information such as your credit card number and billing address or your PayPal or Google Wallet account information. This lets us process your payments.
Cirro stores data securely with limited access by Cirro employees and any 3rd party by exception. User Data is shared with Cirro Support staff and affiliated Support organisations who are involved in the 2nd or 3rd line support process.
Your Company Information is not accessible to Cirro staff unless required to fulfil our obligations to you.
Cirro's Principles for Data Protection
Our approach to data protection is built around four key principles which are at the heart of who we are, what we do and what we believe in
Security, regardless: we have a very basic approach to data security, it should matter if the data is personal or not, it's all important and should be treated protected, regardless.
Openness: we are clear about the data we hold, its purpose, what we use it for and why we have it.
Responsibility: We accept the responsibility that comes with storing and processing any data.
Control: Your data should be under your control; that's how we feel about our data and you shouldn't feel any differently about yours.
Communication from Cirro
From time to time, we may want to contact you with information about product announcements, software updates and special offers. We do this where you have authorised us to do so by opting into such notifications. You are able to opt-out and will not receive such notifications.
Information Access and Disclosure
Cirro does not pass on any information to any 3rd parties except:
- As part of the Delivery of or Support of the Service.
- When we have your explicit consent to share the information.
- We need to share your information with service providers who process data on our behalf.
- To fulfil your Product or Service requests.
- To investigate potential violations of our Terms of Service, to enforce these Terms of Service, or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud or potential threats against persons, property or systems.
- Where disclosure of information is required or permitted by law to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Cirro and our users or is required to comply with applicable laws, including compliance with warrants, court orders or other legal processes.
- We need to do so in connection with the sale or reorganisation of all or part of our business.
End of Service
Should the Service Term end or you do not renew your service, your data may be removed from our systems. If you want a full removal of all data then you will need to make a request on Cirro to do so.
Confirmation will be sent when this action has been completed. Cirro may be required by law to retain Accounting and Legal information about the use of the services.
Requesting or Removing your Personal Data
if at any point you want to know what Personal Data we hold on you or you want us to remove any data where we legal have no obligation to keep it, then please email our Data Protection Officer with your request.
Data Protection Law
For more information on the data protection law, please visit the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) website
You can also view Cirro's blog on GDPR
If you would like to know about Cirro's Data Protection Policy, Personal Data or GDPR then please get in touch
You can also email our Data Protection Officer directly with any questions you may have